Friday, March 28, 2008

Start with A Kiss, Sealed With A Kiss


Hi Everyone! I made a blog about my struggle on the budget of my soon to be wedding. I’m not in the process of planning just yet cause it’s too early for planning anyway, but I sometimes have these ideas in my head so maybe it’s a good idea to type it so I won’t forget.

Target date for wedding is on 09/09/09. cool huh? and 100 thousand pesos na budget.. kulang kaya yun? 100 guests sana kasi :)

That date is also important for us cause on Sept 9 2006 was the first time that we kissed! and so start with a kiss and seal with a kiss. My soon-to-be hubby was the one who said that and we were hearing mass at our preferred church to be married. Nakakakilig :-P

Why on 2009? Well, 1st is We still don’t have any money Haha! and even now, we still don’t. 2nd, hubby-to-be’s sister is getting married on April19 this year.

3 comments:

G said...

Yup, 777, 888 or 999 dates are really hot property so if you're planning to get married on 09/09/09, you have to book as early as possible. We initially wanted to get married on 08/08/08 but we didn't want suppliers to be so harrassed at our wedding day because it might compromise quality so we settled for 08/30/08. Good luck!

Cara Castillo said...

Thanks for the cooment and tip Gel See! I'm waziting for our savings to increase pa then I'll book na.

Anonymous said...

A terrific way to combat with lower back pain is usually to basically fight against your stress levels. Possessing great stress levels can readily induce a rear spasm or basic back problems. Even when it's psychosomatic, the anguish continues to be real sufficient, so make sure to consider to get rid of your stress to get free of back pain. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Ca45yhhe[/url]