Monday, August 18, 2008

09.09.09 back again!

So Date change again: Back to 09.09.09 :)

Turns out my Ninang will be here that date. and I really want her to be on our wedding. and cause 09.09. is a special date for us :)

So I'm quite excited already! A year and a month to go! :)

Jack&Jenn catering quoted already for 100 guests for us. maybe a free venue in Las Pinas (dunno where pa). and wedding cake also. it's 58,000php. But we have to book asap. 25% dp. Dunno yet if we could. Maybe I'll check out other catering first. It's too early to decide on catering, I dunno. Just want to book the church and the venue already! But if Jack&Jenn will give free venue then I guess it's wise to book them na rin. although kailangan compute muna ako with other caterer. Baka mas mura pala if kahit di free venue sa iba.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for me 09.09.09 is a bad choice.. why? rotate your monitor 180 degrees :D