Sunday, October 12, 2008

Booked Caterer and Venue!

We booked our Caterer (Jack and Jenn) today! They have a promo wherein you can avail of the 1peso venue. So the venue we picked was Citadella Clubhouse cause its nearest to our Church (which we haven't booked yet! we can't seem to find time).
I loved how Jack and Jenn can decorate our wedding as filipinina style with abaca and capiz and sampaguita and the likes. So less hassle and gastos for me. If I booked another caterer then I might spend more with decor cause other caterers have set design with their packages and since my gown is filipinina di babagay.
Jenn was really friendly and warm to talk to. She's makwento and ma-PR :) She even offered to help with the rest of my suppliers. Glad to have booked them. (well we'll see pala)

so.... 2 down! a lot more to go!

No comments: