Saturday, October 11, 2008

Entourage: 2 Maids of Honors?

We went to Festival's Bridal Fair today. Had food tasting with JackandJenn Catering. We've decided to get them as our caterer, so will go back tomorrow to pay reservation fee :)

When we got home, we both (My soon2b-hubby and I) got excited over our Wedding! So we made a draft list of our Entourage! Will not post the list yet cause might change it pa.

I'm thinking of having 2 Maids of Honors though? Can that be? It's cause I have 2 Best friends from college and I can't just make one Maid of Honor without the other one getting jealous. And I want them both too!

2 comments:

gwacie said...

Hi sis, gwacie here from GT. :)

It's perfectly fine to have two maids of honor. It's YOUR wedding, so you can do as you like!

Example, when one of my best friends from high school got married last year, she had 6 maids of honor and no bridesmaids! Unusual? Yes, but that's what she wanted.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that singular model. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 200 dollars on every site. But completely I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?